Jump to Main Content
- Hosseini, Sayed Abdoullah, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary science development 2015 v.5 no.1
- Lactobacillus; antibiotics; basil; broiler chickens; diet; essential oils; feed additives; feeds; growth promotion; ileum; lactic acid bacteria; medicinal plants; probiotics
- ... The effects of probiotic (Protexin®, Protexin Veterinary, Somerset, UK), medicinal plant (basil essential oil) and an antibiotic growth promoter (avilamycin) as broiler feed additives on ileal bacteria of broilers were studied. A total of 600 Arian broilers were divided into 6 treatments, with 4 replicates of 25 birds. Treatments were a plant essential oil in 3 level (200, 400 and 600 ppm), the pr ...
- Oufkir, Abdoullah, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Genome Announcements 2015 v.3 no.3 pp. e00101-15
- Paenibacillus larvae; Siphoviridae; bacteriophages; beehives; genes; nucleotide sequences
- ... Six sequenced and annotated genomes of Paenibacillus larvae phages isolated from the combs of American foulbrood-diseased beehives are 37 to 45 kbp and have approximately 42% G+C content and 60 to 74 protein-coding genes. Phage Lily is most divergent from Diva, Rani, Redbud, Shelly, and Sitara. ...