Jump to Main Content
- Babakhanova, Greta, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.16 pp. 15007-15013
- coatings; drugs; gravity; light; liquid crystals; microparticles; remote control; tissue engineering; topography; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Controlled placement of microparticles is of prime importance in production of microscale superstructures. In this work, we demonstrate the remote control of microparticle placement using a photoactivated surface profile of a liquid crystal elastomer (LCE) coating. We employ light-responsive LCEs with preimposed patterns of molecular orientation (director) in the plane of coating. Upon UV illumina ...
- Babakhanova, R. A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Russian journal of developmental biology 2013 v.44 no.1 pp. 35-47
- Mollusca; cell communication; larvae; mitogen-activated protein kinase; molluscs; muscles
- ... In spiralians, the specification of cell lines in development is provided by maternal factors. However, recent studies demonstrated the importance of inductive processes whose significant element is cellular signaling. Our data argue the conditional specification of a number of cell lines at the early stages of development of the mollusk Testudinalia testudinalis (Testudinalia tessellata, Patellog ...