Jump to Main Content
- Jenishma, J.S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental nanotechnology, monitoring & management 2019 v.12 pp. 100245
- DDT (pesticide); Gelidiella; Gracilaria verrucosa; HCH (pesticide); aldrin; endosulfan; endrin; fruiting; macroalgae; toxicity; wet season
- ... Organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in the edible red seaweeds viz. Gracilaria verrucosa and Gelidiella acerosa, collected from four sites viz. Thoothukudi (1), Earvadi (2), Seeniyappa Dhargah (3) and Rameswaram (4) of Gulf of Mannar were assessed. Total OCP residues in G. acerosa ranged from 6 ngg−1 to 508 ngg−1 and in G. verrucosa from 0.36 ng g−1 to 270.41 ng g−1. The OCP residues were maximum in ...
- Jenishma, J. S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Crustacea; body length; body weight; coasts; shrimp; Arabian Sea; India
- ... Length-weight relationship (LWR) was estimated for three stomatopod species, namely Oratosquillina perpensa (Kemp, 1911), Harpiosquilla raphidea (Fabricius, 1798) and Miyakella nepa (Latreille, 1828) for the first time from the north-eastern Arabian Sea. Experimental fishing, using a shrimp trawl, was conducted fortnightly during September 2017 up to April 2018 along the Maharashtra coast. A total ...