Jump to Main Content
- Ruma, K.; George, Tijith K.; Aswani, P.; Jisha, M.S.
- Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature 2017 v.7 no.2 pp. 81-88
- medicinal plants; carbon; acrylamides; Withania; animals; solid state fermentation; starch; phosphates; metal ions; Fusarium solani; fried foods; sucrose; lymphocytic leukemia; children; temperature; enzyme activity; food industry; magnesium; orange peels; pH; dyes; asparaginase; fungi
- ... plant Withania sominifera was identified as potential novel source for ...
- Murthy, Hosakatte N.; Dijkstra, Camelia; Anthony, Paul; White, Daniel A.; Davey, Mike R.; Power, J. Brian; Hahn, Eun J.; Paek, Kee Y.
- Journal of integrative plant biology 2008 v.50 no.8 pp. 975-981
- Panax; Rhizobium rhizogenes; Withania somnifera; biomass production; clones; cotyledons; culture media; genes; hypocotyls; leaves; polymerase chain reaction; roots; seedlings; stems; sucrose
- ... Withania sominifera (Indian ginseng) was transformed by Agrobacterium ...