Jump to Main Content
- Llambí, Luis D.; Puentes Aguilar, Johanna; García-Núñez, Carlos
- Plant ecology & diversity 2013 v.6 no.3-4 pp. 343-353
- adults; canopy; community structure; environmental factors; forests; islands; lichens; mosses and liverworts; mountains; plant communities; population structure; saplings; shrubs; treeline; Andes region
- ... Diplostephium venezuelense along an elevation gradient between continuous forest and open ...
... effects, seem to modulate the establishment of the dominant tree D. venezuelense at and ...
... offered by the isolated D. venezuelense individuals established in open páramo ...
- Aroca, Angeles; Raposo, Rosa
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2009 v.157 no.7-8 pp. 413-419
- Vitis vinifera; chlorosis; decline; discoloration; human diseases; leaves; pathogenicity; planting; seedlings; spores; weight loss; woody plants
- ... krajdenii, P. mortoniae, P. parasiticum, P. scolyti, P. venezuelense, P. viticola, and ...
... angustius, P. inflatipes and P. venezuelense caused significant foliar symptoms that ...