Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: korea?
- Kabir, Md. Humayun; Abd El-Aty, A. M.; Rahman, Md. Musfiqur; Chung, Hyung Suk; Lee, Han Sol; Park, Sun-Hyang; Hacımüftüoğlu, Fazil; Chang, Byung-Joon; Shin, Ho-Chul; Shim, Jae-Han
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2017 v.189 no.6 pp. 302-302
- adverse effects; cleaning; correlation; half life; liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; maximum residue limits; melons; risk; risk assessment; solid phase extraction; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... recommended for Korean melon to determine the dissipation pattern (at two different ...
... amisulbrom can be applied safely to Korean melon; hence, it is unlikely to induce adverse ...
- Kabir, Md.Humayun; Abd El-Aty, A.M.; Rahman, Md.Musfiqur; Kim, Sung-Woo; Lee, HanSol; Chung, HyungSuk; Do, JungAh; Jeong, JiHoon; Chang, Byung-Joon; Chang, MoonIk; Shin, Ho-Chul; Shim, Jae-Han
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.28 pp. 22241-22250
- Cucumis melo; acetone; correlation; drugs; flubendiamide; fruits; half life; high performance liquid chromatography; maximum residue limits; melons; metabolomics; methylene chloride; pesticides; plastic greenhouses; risk assessment; seasonal variation; solid phase extraction; temperature
- ... assessments of the pesticides flubendiamide and fluopicolide were conducted for Korean ...
... melon (Cucumis melo L. var. makuwa) cultivated at two different sites. A single ...