Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jianhua; Yue, Jipei; Shoup, Suzanne
- Harvard papers in botany 2006 v.11 no.1 pp. 101-115
- Acer glabrum, etc ; Dipteronia; Distylium; cesium; chloroplasts; monophyly; nucleotide sequences; North America; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... including A. pycnanthum——A. rubrum and A. caudatum——A. spicatum. Acer ukurunduense is a ...
... distinct species from A. caudatum. Acer glabrum is most closely related to A. ...
... Acer is one of the most diverse woody genera in the Northern Hemisphere. Recent ...
- Taylor, A.H.; Qin, Z.; Liu, J.
- Canadian journal of forest research = 1995 v.25 no.12 pp. 2034-2039
- Abies; natural regeneration; Bambusa; understory; dieback; China
- ... 1976. Most seedlings of A. faxoniana, Acer caudatum Wallich, and Betula utilis D. ...
... Acer caudatum seedlings in gaps were taller than those of B. utilis or A. ...
... species. All species (except A. caudatum) had greater seedling densities in gaps, but ...