Jump to Main Content
- Li, Ya; Wang, Tong-Tong; Zhao, Jie; Shi, Xiang; Hu, Shu-Chen; Gao, Kun
- Food chemistry 2012 v.131 no.3 pp. 972-976
- Agathis macrophylla, etc ; cytotoxicity; diterpenoids; protein-tyrosine-phosphatase; screening; spectroscopy; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... isolated from Agathis macrophylla, together with 11 known diterpenoids. The structures ...
- Hill, Robert S.; Lewis, Tom; Carpenter, Raymond J.; Whang, Sung Soo
- Australian systematic botany 2008 v.21 no.3 pp. 162-177
- Araucariaceae; leaves; new species; sediments; Australia
- ... Organically preserved Cainozoic leaf fossils previously referred to Agathis are ...
... south-eastern Australia are compared with Agathis and Wollemia and two new species of ...
... Agathis are described. Intraspecific variation in leaf cuticle morphology is examined ...