Jump to Main Content
- Mikulic‐Petkovsek, Maja; Koron, Darinka; Rusjan, Denis
- Journal of food science 2020 v.85 no.2 pp. 386-393
- Amelanchier lamarckii, etc ; anthocyanins; bioactive compounds; citric acid; coumaric acids; dietary supplements; flavonols; food industry; food processing; formic acid; fructose; fruit juices; fruit weight; fruits; functional foods; glucose; high performance liquid chromatography; jellies; liqueurs; marmalades; mass spectrometry; methanol; organic production; raw fruit; snacks; tea; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... juneberry (Amelanchier lamarckii). Different food products were made from fresh ...
- Burdejova, Lenka; Tobolkova, Blanka; Polovka, Martin
- Plant foods for human nutrition 2020 v.75 no.1 pp. 83-88
- Amelanchier lamarckii, etc ; Aronia melanocarpa; anthocyanins; antioxidants; chemical constituents of plants; chemometrics; climate; color; cultivars; dimethyl sulfoxide; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; ethanol; fruits; near-infrared spectroscopy; phenolic compounds; small fruits; solvents; Saskatchewan; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Amelanchier lamarckii Ballerina were selected as the cultivars with high contents of ...