Jump to Main Content
- Norrmann, G.; Hanson, L.; Renvoize, S.; Leitch, I.J.
- Genome = 2004 v.47 no.6 pp. 1220-1224
- Andropogon, etc ; in situ hybridization; DNA probes; diploidy; hexaploidy; evolution; South America; North America; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Andropogon macrothrix Trin.) and North American (Andropogon gyrans Michx.) diploid ...
... Andropogon is a pantropical grass genus comprising 100-120 species and found ...
... between many Andropogon species have been resolved by studying chromosome behavior in ...
- Elliott, K.J.; Vose, J.M.
- Southern journal of applied forestry 2005 v.29 no.1 pp. 5
- prescribed burning; ecological restoration; forest stands; understory; water quality; hydrochemistry; pollution load; sediment yield; soil solution; streams; watersheds; soil nutrients; nitrate nitrogen; total suspended solids; fire intensity; Appalachian region; Tennessee; Georgia
- ... bluestem grasses (Andropogon gyrans Ashe and Schizachyrium scoparium (Michx.) Nash). ...
- Elliott, Katherine J.; Vose, James M.
- The journal of the Torrey Botanical Society 2005 v.132 no.2 pp. 236
- Pinus echinata; mixed forests; hardwood forests; overstory; understory; species diversity; prescribed burning; forest ecosystems; forest regeneration; Georgia
- ... consistent with restoring Pinus echinata/mixed-oak/bluestem (Andropogon gyrans and ...
... vegetation layers, or promote A. gyrans and S. scoparium recruitment. Thus, additional ...