Jump to Main Content
- Mata-González, Ricardo; Abdallah, Mohamed A. B.; Trejo-Calzada, Ricardo; Wan, Changgui
- Arid land research and management 2017 v.31 no.1 pp. 57-70
- Atriplex canescens, etc ; ecosystems; forage; greenhouse experimentation; halophytes; leaves; nitrogen; potassium; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; sodium; sodium chloride; soil; water stress; Mexico; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Atriplex species are tolerant to salinity and water stress and thus they are ...
... suitable for restoration of many degraded ecosystems. In addition, many Atriplex ...
... species offer good value as forages. We compared growth and leaf chemistry of Atriplex ...
- Cázares-Martínez, Juana; Montaña, Carlos; Franco, Miguel
- Oecologia 2010 v.164 no.3 pp. 679-687
- Atriplex canescens, etc ; fecundity; nutrients; pollen; recruitment; seedlings; seeds; shrubs; viability; wind pollination; Chihuahuan Desert; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... An analysis of their spatial distribution showed that Atriplex acanthocarpa had a ...
... coexistence of two Atriplex species was facilitated by their varying demographic response ...
... wind-pollinated plants, while Atriplex canescens had a random distribution, a pattern expected ...
- Verhulst, Johannes; Montaña, Carlos; Mandujano, María Carmen; Franco, Miguel
- Oecologia 2008 v.156 no.1 pp. 95-105
- Atriplex canescens, etc ; elasticities; fecundity; life history; longevity; models; perennials; population growth; population structure; prediction; recruitment; shrubs; survival rate; Chihuahuan Desert; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... related shrubs (Atriplex canescens and A. acanthocarpa) were investigated in the ...
... larger influence on the λ of A. canescens. Atriplex acanthocarpa behaved as an ...
... and slower convergence to a stable population structure than A. acanthocarpa. In ...