Jump to Main Content
- Lucero, Mary E.; Unc, Adrian; Cooke, Peter; Dowd, Scot; Sun, Shulei; Idnurm, Alexander
- Atriplex canescens, etc ; DNA primers; bacteria; callus; databases; endophytes; fungi; intercellular spaces; leaves; micropropagation; microscopy; nucleotide sequences; physiology; roots; seeds; species diversity; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Microbial diversity associated with micropropagated Atriplex species was ...
... canescens , and 5 bacterial taxa in A. torreyi . Additional diversity was observed among ...
... isolates and clone libraries. Micropropagated Atriplex retains a complex, intimately ...
- PubMed Central:
- Reyes-Vera, Isaac; Lucero, Mary; Barrow, Jerry
- Native plants journal 2010 v.11 no.1 pp. 52
- Atriplex canescens, etc ; hyperhydricity; micropropagation; disinfestation; indigenous species; acclimation; guidelines; land restoration; Southwestern United States; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... restoration and forage species. Atriplex torreyi (S. Watson) S. Watson var. griffithsii ...
... Atriplex species (Chenopodiaceae) include a diverse genera of saltbushes found ...
... micropropagation of both species, offering an improved alternative for Atriplex propagation. ...
- Goedhart, C. M.; Pataki, D. E.; Billings, S. A.
- Plant and soil 2010 v.327 no.1-2 pp. 213-223
- Atriplex, etc ; Distichlis spicata; Ericameria; carbon; community structure; ecosystems; gas exchange; grasses; grasslands; groundwater; isotopes; leaves; nitrogen; nutrients; photosynthesis; seasonal variation; shrublands; shrubs; soil; summer; valleys; California; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... isotopes, water isotopes, and gas exchange of dominant shrub species Atriplex torreyi ...
... Photosynthesis of A. torreyi remained relatively constant throughout the season. In contrast, ...
- Vasek, Frank C.; Lund, Lanny J.
- Ecology 1980 v.61 no.5 pp. 1013-1018
- Atriplex confertifolia, etc ; Bassia (Amaranthaceae); Haplopappus; Suaeda; calcium; death; ecological succession; fine-textured soils; lakes; leaves; magnesium; minerals; playas; potassium; sandy soils; shrubs; sodium; Mojave Desert; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... playa—level soil under small mounds. Atriplex torreyi invades small mounds and accumulates ...
... confertifolia and Haplopappus acradenius. Following death of shrubs like Atriplex torreyi ...
... Atriplex leaf deposition. Large mounds rapidly increase in size and coalesce to form ...