Jump to Main Content
- El-Halawany, Ali M.; Abdallah, Hossam M.; Hamed, Ahmed R.; Khalil, Hany Ezzat; Almohammadi, Ameen M.
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 163
- Barleria, etc ; NAD(P)H dehydrogenase (quinone); Western blotting; alternative medicine; benzoic acid; carcinogenesis; carcinogens; catalytic activity; chemoprevention; chromatography; cytotoxicity; enzyme activity; ethyl acetate; menadione; mice; models; neoplasms; protein synthesis; verbascoside; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... phenolic compounds isolated from Barleria cristata var. alba as chemopreventive agent ...
... was evaluated. The ethyl acetate fraction of B. cristata was subjected to ...
... model. RESULTS: The ethyl acetate fraction of B. cristata var. alba yielded five ...
- PubMed Central:
- Govindarajan, Marimuthu; Benelli, Giovanni
- Parasitology research 2016 v.115 no.3 pp. 925-935
- Barleria, etc ; Aedes albopictus; Anopheles subpictus; Culex tritaeniorhynchus; Diplonychus; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Gambusia affinis; X-radiation; acute toxicity; aquatic organisms; biological control agents; biosynthesis; dengue; encephalitis; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; filariasis; insect vectors; instars; larvae; leaf extracts; leaves; lethal concentration 50; malaria; nanoparticles; nanosilver; nontarget organisms; parasites; pathogens; scanning electron microscopy; secondary metabolites; silver; surface plasmon resonance; sustainable technology; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 34 Subjects
- ... nanoparticles (Ag NP) using the Barleria cristata leaf extract as a reducing and stabilizing ...
... agents. The acute toxicity of B. cristata leaf extract and biosynthesized Ag NP was ...
... 866.92 μg/mL. Overall, our results highlight that B. cristata-fabricated Ag NP are a ...