Jump to Main Content
- Peri, P.L.; Arena, M.; Martínez Pastur, G.; Lencinas, M.V.
- Journal of arid environments 2011 v.75 no.11 pp. 1218-1222
- Berberis, etc ; ecosystems; environmental factors; leaf water potential; leaves; light intensity; photosynthesis; population dynamics; saplings; shrubs; steppes; stomatal conductance; water stress; Argentina; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Berberis buxifolia and Berberis heterophylla saplings were measured under different ...
... Berberis species also declined as light intensity decreased. There was a negative ...
... A and gs of Berberis plants increased rapidly during the first days after leaf ...
- Kowaljow, E.; Fernández, R.J.
- Journal of arid environments 2011 v.75 no.2 pp. 211-214
- Berberis, etc ; Fabaceae; Mulinum; Schinus; Senecio; absorption; deuterium; field experimentation; functional diversity; linear models; nitrogen; root systems; shrubs; steppes; summer; water uptake; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Berberis heterophylla, Mulinum spinosum, Schinus poligamus and Senecio filaginoides ...
... Berberis (16–17%) and Schinus (6–9%), and negligible for the two N-fixing Fabaceae: ...
- Bottini, M.C.J.; Greizerstein, E.J.; Aulicino, M.B.; Poggio, L.
- Annals of botany 2000 v.86 no.3 pp. 565-573
- Berberis, etc ; geographical distribution; habitats; diploidy; polyploidy; DNA; statistical analysis; altitude; rain; forests; air temperature; genomics; genome; species differences; population; Argentina; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... species of Berberis was analysed as a function of the environment and geographical ...
... (2n=56). Diploids with DNA content ranging from 1.463 pg to 1.857 pg included Berberis ...
... buxifolia and B. heterophylla ranged from 5.809 pg to 6.844 pg. Principal component ...