Jump to Main Content
- Jayakumar, Samidurai; Sathiskumar, Selvarasu; Baskaran, Nagarajan; Arumugam, Radjasegarin; Vanitha, Varadhrajan
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2017 v.200 pp. 182-204
- Bunium bulbocastanum, etc ; Ayurvedic medicine; Cuminum cyminum; Elephas maximus; Ferula assa-foetida; Piper longum; Trachyspermum; Zingiber officinale; captive animals; constipation; flatulence; health services; herbal medicines; humans; indigenous knowledge; leaves; livestock; medicinal plants; questionnaires; surveys; veterinary medicine; India; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... roxburghianum and Carum bulbocastanum were the most commonly used plants either ...
- Kapoor, Inder Pal Singh; Singh, Bandana; Singh, Gurdip; De Heluani, Carola S.; De Lampasona, Marina P.; Catalan, Cesar A.N.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2010 v.90 no.3 pp. 385-390
- Bunium bulbocastanum, etc ; chemical composition; oleoresins; essential oils; antioxidant activity; food composition; germacrene; chemical constituents of plants; sitosterols; stigmasterol; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The present study describes the chemical analysis of the essential oil and oleoresins from caraway, which have been studied by using GC-MS. The paper also explains the importance of the extracted oil and oleoresins in the antioxidant activities of target plant species.RESULTS: GC-MS analysis of caraway essential oil showed 51 compounds representing about 96.6% of the total weight. The ...