Jump to Main Content
- Piggin, Josephine; Bruhl, Jeremy J.
- Australian systematic botany 2010 v.23 no.2 pp. 69-93
- Callitris, etc ; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... Relationships between Callitris, Actinostrobus and Neocallitropsis, members of ...
... anatomical characters. Callitris is paraphyletic, with Actinostrobus being closer to a ...
... large well supported clade of 15 Australian species of Callitris than are C. ...
- Brophy, J.J.; Goldsack, R.J.; Forster, P.I.; Copeland, L.M.; O'Sullivan, W.; Rozefelds, A.C.
- The Journal of essential oil research 2007 v.19 no.1 pp. 57-71
- Callitris, etc ; essential oils; chemical constituents of plants; chemical analysis; lipid composition; terpenoids; yields; distillation; alpha-pinene; leaves; limonene; myrcene; germacrene; citronellal; bornyl acetate; camphor; farnesol; Iran; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... produced oils in poor to moderate yields. Callitris baileyi produced a leaf oil in ...
... The leaf oils of the 18 species and four subspecies of the genus Callitris ...
... in Callitris canescens methyl citronellate also made significant contributions to ...