Jump to Main Content
- Piggin, Josephine; Bruhl, Jeremy J.
- Australian systematic botany 2010 v.23 no.2 pp. 69-93
- Callitris, etc ; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... Relationships between Callitris, Actinostrobus and Neocallitropsis, members of ...
... anatomical characters. Callitris is paraphyletic, with Actinostrobus being closer to a ...
... large well supported clade of 15 Australian species of Callitris than are C. ...
- Brophy, J.J.; Goldsack, R.J.; Forster, P.I.; Copeland, L.M.; O'Sullivan, W.; Rozefelds, A.C.
- The Journal of essential oil research 2007 v.19 no.1 pp. 57-71
- Callitris, etc ; bornyl acetate; farnesol; essential oils; chemical analysis; lipid composition; alpha-pinene; citronellal; limonene; camphor; distillation; germacrene; chemical constituents of plants; yields; leaves; myrcene; Iran; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... C. macleayana. Callitris muelleri was found in two chemical forms, one ...
... The leaf oils of the 18 species and four subspecies of the genus Callitris ...
... produced oils in poor to moderate yields. Callitris baileyi produced a leaf oil in ...