Jump to Main Content
- Burge, Dylan O.; Zhukovsky, Katherine
- Systematic botany 2013 v.38 no.2 pp. 406-417
- Rhamnaceae; cluster analysis; habitats; herbaria; plant taxonomy; shrublands; shrubs; Mexico
- ... perplexans, and C. vestitus. These plants are an ecologically important component of ...
... characters scored for 248 specimens. Results show that only C. perplexans is ...
... paucifloms. We maintain C. perplexans, and present a case for recognition of this species ...
- Regan, Helen M.; Crookston, John B.; Swab, Rebecca; Franklin, Janet; Lawson, Dawn M.
- Ecology 2010 v.91 no.4 pp. 1114-1123
- Ceanothus greggii, etc ; biodiversity; ecosystems; fire frequency; fire hazard; fire regime; fires; fuels; habitat destruction; habitat fragmentation; landscapes; models; population growth; shrubs; weather; California; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... obligate‐seeding shrub, Ceanothus greggii var. perplexans. This species is endemic to the ...