Jump to Main Content
- Candan, Feyza; Özhatay, Neriman
- Annales botanici Fennici 2013 v.50 no.6 pp. 423-430
- Crocus chrysanthus, etc ; chromosome number; flowers; color; new subspecies; pollen; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... New taxa in Crocus are described from Turkey: C. chrysanthus subsp. chrysanthus ...
... var. bicoloraceus F. Candan & N. Özhatay var. nov. and C. chrysanthus subsp. ...
... chrysanthus var. atroviolaceus F. Candan & N. Özhatay var. nov.; C. chrysanthus subsp. ...
- Baktır, I.; Yılmaz, G.; Göktürk, R.S.; Karagüzel, O.
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.1002 pp. 297-300
- Crocus, etc ; Allium; Arum; Eremurus; Geranium; Ornithogalum; alternative medicine; beverages; cheeses; corms; edible species; extinction; flowering; food additives; garlic; geophytes; ice cream; leaves; markets; mountains; onions; people; saffron; salads; tubers; Turkey (country); Show all 26 Subjects
- ... thicken ice cream mainly in Middle Eastern countries. Corms of some Crocus species ...
... (e.g., C. ancyrensis and C. chrysanthus) and tubers of Geranium tuberosum have been ...
... consumed fresh after being peeled in the countryside of Turkey. Crocus corms are also ...