Jump to Main Content
- Fattorusso, E.; Taglialatela-Scafati, O.; Campagnuolo, C.; Santelia, F.U.; Appendino, G.; Spagliardi, P.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2002 v.50 no.18 pp. 5131-5138
- Croton, etc ; diterpenoids; bark; chemical structure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Cascarilla is a commercially available and cheap source of polyfunctionalized diterpenoids belonging to the clerodane structural type. In addition to the bitter triol cascarillin, 10 additional new diterpenoids (eluterins A-J) have been isolated and characterized by spectroscopic means. Structural diversity within cascarilla clerodanes involves mainly the linkage between the carbocyclic and the he ...
- Van Ee, Benjamin; Berry, Paul E.
- Harvard papers in botany 2010 v.15 no.1 pp. 73-84
- Croton, etc ; lectotypes; plant morphology; plant taxonomy; taxonomic revisions; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... recognition of its type species, Croton cascarilla, as a synonym of C. eluteria, the type ...
... Croton has been lectotypified by various authors with two different species, C. ...
... largest section of Croton has long been accepted to be section Cascarilla, but the ...