Jump to Main Content
- Brewer, J. Stephen; Cunningham, Amy L.; Moore, Timothy P.; Brooks, Randell M.; Waldrup, Joanne L.
- Plant ecology 2009 v.200 no.1 pp. 141-154
- Muhlenbergia; Pinus palustris; flowering; grasses; grasslands; longevity; savannas; shoots; species differences; Mississippi
- ... following clipping and fire than did Ctenium aromaticum). Frequent clipping resulted in ...
... an increasing numerical advantage of C. aromaticum over M. expansa with time. ...
... There was evidence of a modest release of C. aromaticum from competition with M. ...
- Lanning, F.C.; Eleuterius, L.N.
- Annals of botany 1985 v.56 no.2 pp. 157-172
- ash content; marshes; silica; tissue analysis; chemical constituents of plants; coasts; Mississippi
- ... parts of the inflorescences of Ctenium aromaticum (Walt.) Wood, Elymus virginicus ...
... Ctenium aromaticum (Walt.) Wood. ...