Jump to Main Content
- Guerra, M.; Garcia, M.A.
- Genome = 2004 v.47 no.1 pp. 134-140
- Cuscuta, etc ; parasitic plants; chromosomes; heterochromatin; ribosomal DNA; karyotyping; meiosis; mitosis; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Cuscuta). In this work, a representative of this subgenus, Cuscuta approximata, was ...
... Cuscuta is a widely distributed genus of holoparasitic plants. Holocentric ...
... chromosomes have been reported only in species of one of its subgenera (Cuscuta subg. ...
- Chen, W.; Dugan, F. M.; McGee, R.
- Plant disease 2014 v.98 no.1 pp. 165
- Cuscuta pentagona, etc ; Cicer arietinum; DNA primers; agricultural machinery and equipment; alfalfa; canopy; chickpeas; filling period; flowering; flowers; genetic databases; germplasm; herbaria; internal transcribed spacers; noxious weeds; parasitic plants; parasitism; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; specialty crops; stems; weed control; wild animals; wilting; Australia; California; Canada; Great Plains region; India; Middle East; Washington (state); Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Northern Great Plains of the United States and Canada. Dodders (Cuscuta spp.) are ...
... widespread parasitic weeds on many crops worldwide. Several Cuscuta species (primarily C. ...
... our ITS sequence was deposited in GenBank (KC832885). Dodder (C. approximata Bab.) ...