Jump to Main Content
- Omoruyi, BeautyE.; Muchenje, Voster
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 287
- Cymbopogon, etc ; Gram-negative bacteria; alcohols; alternative medicine; carene; cell viability; essential oils; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hepatocytes; humans; leaves; lethal dose 50; minimum inhibitory concentration; nerolidol; oils; respiratory tract diseases; surveys; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... C. plurinodis were hydro-distilled and the resulted extracted oils were analyzed ...
... plurinodis was 81.47% and the main components were characterized as 3-Cyclohexane-1-ol ...
... BACKGROUND: Cymbopogon species are widely used as herbal remedies by the ...
- PubMed Central:
- Tshabalala, Thulani; Dube, Sikhalazo; Lent, Peter C.
- African journal of ecology 2010 v.48 no.2 pp. 438-445
- Cymbopogon pospischilii, etc ; Capparis; Portulacaria; Syncerus caffer; buffaloes; cacti and succulents; diet; dry season; feces; fish; forage; forbs; grasses; nutritional adequacy; rivers; scabies; seasonal variation; understory; vegetation; wet season; South Africa; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... included Setaria neglecta, Cymbopogon plurinodis, Capparis sepiaria and Portulacaria ...