Jump to Main Content
- Eberbach, Philip L.; Burrows, Geoffrey E.
- Physiologia plantarum 2006 v.127 no.3 pp. 483-493
- Eucalyptus sideroxylon, etc ; drought; groundwater; groundwater recharge; humans; indigenous species; introduced plants; managers; pastures; rain; rhizosphere; roots; scientists; summer; transpiration; trees; valleys; water analysis; water balance; watersheds; woodlands; Australia; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... use characteristics of four woodland Eucalyptus species growing in different ...
... topographic and edaphic environments in south eastern Australia. Eucalyptus sideroxylon ...
... and E. rossii were the sub- and dominant species inhabiting the stony ridges, ...
- Roden, J.S.; Ball, M.C.
- Plant physiology 1996 v.111 no.3 pp. 909-919
- global warming; greenhouse effect; water stress; air temperature; heat stress; light intensity; photosynthesis; leaf water potential; source-sink relationships; carotenoids; gas exchange; chlorophyll; fluorescence; carbon dioxide; electron transfer; photosynthates
- ... Two species of eucalyptus (Eucalyptus macrorhyncha and Eucalyptus rossii) were ...
... indicated that increased [CO2] may allow eucalyptus species to perform better during ...
- Cooke, Julia; Edwards, Ted
- Australian journal of entomology 2007 v.46 no.4 pp. 269-275
- Eucalyptus, etc ; Bucculatricidae; bark; insect larvae; phytophagous insects; tree trunk; trees; Australian Capital Territory; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... of eucalypt (Eucalyptus racemosa ssp. rossii, E. pauciflora and E. delegatensis) ...
... (Bucculatricidae), are a common sight on the trunks of many Eucalyptus species in eastern ...