Jump to Main Content
- PHARMAWATI, MADE; MACFARLANE, IAN JAMES
- Hayati: Journal of Biosciences 2013 v.20 no.4 pp. 196-200
- Grevillea, etc ; color; flowers; genetic distance; hybrids; ornamental plants; parents; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; Australia; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Grevillea (Proteaceae) is native to Australia and is known as garden plant. The ...
... important and there are hundreds of Grevillea hybrids with beautiful color and shape of ...
... flower. Information of the genetic relationships of Grevillea hybrids is not yet ...
- Lamont, B.B.
- Annals of botany 1993 v.71 no.6 pp. 537-542
- Grevillea, etc ; cyanogenesis; beta-glucosidase; interspecific hybridization; hybrids; plant anatomy; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... When leaves of three Grevillea species were macerated, hydrogen cyanide was ...
... least 80% of cases. Young leaves and germinants of G. bipinnatifida (resprouter) ...
... than those of G. bipinnatifida. The interspecific and intraplant distribution of ...