Jump to Main Content
- P. G. L. Pinheiro; Leite, K. P.; M. L.; Loges, V.; Castro, M. F. A.
- Acta horticulturae 2012 no.953 pp. 293-298
- Heliconia bihai; Heliconia psittacorum, etc ; bracts; color; cultivars; flowers; gardens; genotype; germplasm conservation; hybrids; insects; interspecific hybridization; landscapes; landscaping; odors; Brazil; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The plants belonging to Heliconia genus, Heliconiaceae family, have exotic ...
... garden. There are about 182 species in the genus Heliconia, nevertheless, due to the ...
... characterize Heliconia genotypes for landscape use. The experiment was conducted at ...
- Benítez-Malvido, Julieta; Martínez-Falcón, Ana Paola; Dáttilo, Wesley; Del Val, Ek
- Global ecology and conservation 2014 v.2 pp. 107-117
- Heliconia, etc ; canopy gaps; community structure; fauna; habitat destruction; herbs; humans; invertebrates; landscapes; microhabitats; species diversity; topology; tropical rain forests; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Heliconia–invertebrate networks. Species richness was greater in H. collinsiana inhabiting riparian ...
... the structure of invertebrate communities living on two species of Heliconia ...
... vegetation for H. collinsiana. We assessed the topological structure of individual-based ...