Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: india?
- Mukhopadhyay, M.J.; Mukhopadhyay, S.; Sen, S.
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2002 v.69 no.1 pp. 101-104
- Liliaceae; in vitro culture; medicinal plants; colchicine; corms; buds; shoots; culture media; benzyladenine; dose response; micropropagation; methodology; indole butyric acid; India
- ... The present study involves in vitro propagation of Iphigenia indica (Kunth.) ...
- Lekhak, Manoj M.; Surveswaran, Siddharthan; Yadav, Shrirang R.
- Journal of systematics and evolution 2016 v.54 no.1 pp. 75-82
- Colchicaceae; chromosome number; corms; new combination; phylogeny; stigma; Australasian region; India; Southern Africa
- ... lineage of Indian Iphigenia species. Thus, C. indica was reduced to a species of ...
... Camptorrhiza and Iphigenia, which are distributed in Africa, India, and Australasia. ...
... Iphigenia is represented by 12 species, of which six occur in India while Camptorrhiza ...