Jump to Main Content
- Willyams, D.
- Acta horticulturae 2015 no.1097 pp. 243-249
- 2,4-D; Adenanthos; Banksia; Eucalyptus marginata; Hibbertia; Leucopogon; Persoonia; adverse effects; alcohols; bauxite; crops; foliar application; forests; harvesting; indole butyric acid; land restoration; landscaping; mining; naphthaleneacetic acid; ornamental plants; planting; rooting; roots; soaking; vitamins
- ... whereas L. biloba had a narrower performance range. Lechenaultia biloba was ...
... dallanneyi); which had its best performance with the water-based control. In a Lechenaultia ...
... biloba experiment comparing three alcohol-based IBA dips with two talc-powder-based ...
- King, R.W.; Worrall, R.; Dawson, I.A.
- Scientia horticulturae 2008 v.118 no.2 pp. 161-167
- plants; species differences; phenology; flowering; environmental factors; domestication; horticultural crops; global warming; climate change; photoperiod; air temperature; flowers; light intensity; seasonal variation; Australia
- ... flowering of Lechenaultia formosa in spring is a response to short photoperiods at high ...
... temperature while L. biloba prefers long days and has potentially spring to summer ...
... biloba which flower more profusely in warmer conditions. Another spring flowering ...