Jump to Main Content
- Chau, Marian M.; Reyes, Whitney R.; Ranker, Tom A.
- American journal of botany 2013 v.100 no.8 pp. 1532-1543
- Marsilea villosa, etc ; arid lands; canopy; drought; ecologists; ferns and fern allies; graminoids; indigenous species; planting; vegetative growth; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... management. Marsilea villosa is an endangered, endemic Hawaiian fern with seven remaining ...
... percent cover of M. villosa and associated species, flooding depth, and canopy cover, ...
... to identify ecological factors with the greatest impact on M. villosa growth.• ...
- Chau, Marian M.; Reyes, Whitney R.
- Restoration ecology 2014 v.22 no.1 pp. 107-116
- Marsilea, etc ; drought; ferns and fern allies; habitats; manual weed control; planting; vegetative growth; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... successful at new locations. Marsilea villosa is an endangered endemic Hawaiian fern with ...
... growth of outplanted M. villosa. The following effects were tested in a split‐plot ...
... drought. There was an interaction of light × flooding because M. villosa grew best in ...