Jump to Main Content
- Rajput, D.K.; Rajeswara Rao, B.R.; Srivastava, P.C.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2002 v.77 no.4 pp. 438-440
- Mentha arvensis, etc ; manganese; plant nutrition; stems; copper; zinc; quantitative analysis; iron; essential oils; plant characteristics; boron; height; molybdenum; nutrient requirements; chemical constituents of plants; biomass; leaves; India; Show all 18 Subjects
- Rao, B.R.R.; Kaul, P.N.; Mallavarapu, G.R.; Ramesh, S.
- The Journal of essential oil research 2000 v.12 no.3 pp. 357-359
- Mentha arvensis, etc ; stems; menthone; cineole; essential oils; flowers; limonene; menthol; chemical constituents of plants; yields; biomass; leaves; myrcene; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The chemical composition of essential oils isolated from flowering whole herb, flowers, leaves and stem of cornmint cv. 'Shivalik' grown on black soil in semi-arid tropical climate, were compared. Cornmint grew to a height of 75-120 cm and produced 4.5-5.4 kg biomass/m2. Flowers, leaves and stems contributed 31.3%, 37.4% and 31.3% to biomass yield and produced essential oil yields of 1.50%, 1.56% ...
- Murray, Merritt J.; Faas, William; Marble, Phillip
- Crop science 1972 v.12 no.6 pp. 742-745
- plant physiology; plant biochemistry
- ... arvensis and four M. arvensis ✕ Mentha crispa F₁ hybrids may not have substantially ...
... Unlike Mentha piperita, the oil from juvenile and immature herbage of Mentha ...