Jump to Main Content
- Darbyshire, Stephen J.; Francis, Ardath; Crompton, Clifford W.; Swanton, Clarence J.
- Canadian journal of plant science 2011 v.91 no.1 pp. 205-219
- Muhlenbergia, etc ; canopy; conservation tillage; control methods; corn; crops; developmental stages; forests; freshwater; grasses; grasslands; habitats; herbicides; indigenous species; pesticide application; planting; regrowth; rhizomes; shade tolerance; soybeans; warm season; weed control; weeds; Ontario; Quebec; United States; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Muhlenbergia frondosa is a perennial grass native to eastern North America, ...
- Sikkema, P.H.; Kramer, C.; Vyn, J.D.; Kells, J.J.; Hillger, D.E.; Soltani, N.
- Crop protection 2007 v.26 no.10 pp. 1585-1588
- Muhlenbergia, etc ; Zea mays; corn; postemergent weed control; broadleaf weeds; sulfonylurea herbicides; grain yield; dry matter accumulation; plant density; crop damage; field experimentation; Ontario; Michigan; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... control of Muhlenbergia frondosa (wirestem muhly) in field maize. Treatments consisted ...
... provided up to 32% control of M. frondosa, had no effect on density and dry weight but ...
... increased maize yield 11%. Nicosulfuron provided up to 49% control of M. frondosa and ...