Jump to Main Content
- Pavlovič, A.; Singerová, L.; Demko, V.; Šantrůček, J.; Hudák, J.
- Photosynthetica 2010 v.48 no.2 pp. 227-233
- Nepenthes, etc ; biomass; carbon; carbon dioxide; carnivores; carnivorous plants; chlorophyll; fluorescence; gas exchange; habitats; leaves; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nutrient uptake; nutrients; photosystem II; roots; soil; soil nutrients; stable isotopes; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... information exists for pitcher plants of the genus Nepenthes, nor the effect of nutrient ...
... increases photosynthetic efficiency in prey-deprived pitcher plant Nepenthes ...
... talangensis. Gas exchange and chlorophyll (Chl) fluorescence were measured simultaneously ...
- Pavlovič, Andrej; Singerová, Lucia; Demko, Viktor; Hudák, Ján
- Annals of botany 2009 v.104 no.2 pp. 307-314
- Nepenthes, etc ; biomass; carbon; carnivores; carnivorous plants; chlorophyll; cost benefit analysis; fluorescence; gas exchange; habitats; insect larvae; leaf blade; light intensity; models; nitrogen; nitrogen content; photosynthetically active radiation; photosystem II; reproduction; surface area; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... pitcher plant Nepenthes talangensis, leaves of which are composed of a lamina and a ...
... Nepenthes grown at 200 μmol m⁻² s⁻¹ photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) were fed ...
- PubMed Central: