Jump to Main Content
- Pouny, Isabelle; Batut, Muriel; Vendier, Laure; David, Bruno; Yi, Sirong; Sautel, François; Arimondo, Paola B.; Massiot, Georges
- Phytochemistry 2014 v.107 pp. 97-101
- Ormosia, etc ; Lupinus; X-ray diffraction; acetylcholine; cytisine; mass spectrometry; neurons; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; octane; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Ormosia hosiei. Their flat structures were established by mass spectrometry and by a ...
- Zhang, Rui; Zhou, Zhichun; Du, Kejiu
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2012 v.40 pp. 13-18
- Ormosia, etc ; DNA; genes; genetic variation; habitat fragmentation; China; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Ormosia hosiei is native to China and valued for its timber. In order to help ...
... preserve this endangered wild species, we investigated the distribution of O. hosiei ...
... wild populations of O. hosiei in southern China may be the result of events in the ...