Jump to Main Content
- Patra, Kartick; Jana, Samarjit; Sarkar, Arnab; Karmakar, Subrata; Jana, Jagannath; Gupta, Mradu; Mukherjee, Gopeswar; De, Utpal Chandra; Mandal, Deba Prasad; Bhattacharjee, Shamee
- Nutrition and cancer 2016 v.68 no.4 pp. 689-707
- Parkia, etc ; NAD ADP-ribosyltransferase; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; bioavailability; caspase-9; cell viability; cytochrome c; cytotoxicity; fluorescence; free radical scavengers; high performance liquid chromatography; liver function; medicine; methanol; mitochondria; nationalities and ethnic groups; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; proliferating cell nuclear antigen; staining; trees; India; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Parkia javanica is a leguminous tree, various parts of which are used as food ...
... extract of P. javanica fruit (PJE). HPLC analysis was done to establish the ...
- Lee, David W.; Baskaran, Krishnapillay; Mansor, Marzalina; Mohamad, Haris; Yap, Son Kheong
- Ecology 1996 v.77 no.2 pp. 568-580
- Parkia, etc ; Dryobalanops aromatica; Endospermum; Hopea; Shorea; Sindora; analysis of variance; canopy; forest trees; internodes; leaf area; light intensity; petioles; seedlings; shade; shade tolerance; tropical rain forests; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... malaccense, Hopea wightiana, Parkia javanica, Shorea singkawang, and Sindora echinocalyx ...
... treatments were the most shade—intolerant: E. malaccense and P. javanica; the former ...