Jump to Main Content
- Sartor, M. E.; Rebozzio, R. N.; Quarin, C. L.; Espinoza, F.
- Plant systematics and evolution 2013 v.299 no.7 pp. 1295-1306
- Paspalum, etc ; amplified fragment length polymorphism; apomixis; diploidy; gene flow; genetic variation; genotype; hexaploidy; reproductive system; tetraploidy; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Paspalum has many multiploid species displaying a wide range of ploidy levels ...
... genetic structure of natural populations of the apomictic species of Paspalum. The aim ...
... belonging to five species of Paspalum. A total of 13 populations were analyzed using ...
- Sartor, M. E.; Quarin, C. L.; Urbani, M. H.; Espinoza, F.
- Plant systematics and evolution 2011 v.293 no.1-4 pp. 31-41
- Paspalum, etc ; apomixis; chromosomes; cytotypes; diploidy; flow cytometry; genetic improvement; hexaploidy; progeny; seeds; species diversity; tetraploidy; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... several wild Paspalum populations. A total of 19 populations representing five ...
... different species (P. alcalinum, P. denticulatum, P. lividum, P. nicorae, and P. rufum) ...
... were observed. Diploid sexual cytotypes of P. denticulatum were detected for the ...