Jump to Main Content
- Monaco, T.A.; Briske, D.D.
- Plant ecology 2001 v.156 no.2 pp. 173-182
- Paspalum dilatatum; Schizachyrium scoparium, etc ; height; plant characteristics; shade; perennials; red light; far-red light; canopy; shoots; leaves; length; species differences; root shoot ratio; biomass production; Texas; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... filters located above plants. Two specific hypotheses were tested: (1) Paspalum ...
... dilatatum will express greater shade avoidance than Schizachyrium scoparium to low R:FR ...
... dilatatum was more responsive to low R:FR than S. scoparium in both the sparse and dense ...
- Chamrad, Albert D.; Box, Thadis W.
- Ecology 1965 v.46 no.6 pp. 780-785
- Paspalum plicatulum; Schizachyrium scoparium, etc ; Andropogon; Bouteloua dactyloides; Elionurus; Panicum; clay; clones; drought; grasses; indigenous species; mortality; sand; sandy loam soils; summer; wildlife; Texas; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... brownseed paspalum (Paspalum plicatulum Michx.). Mortality ranged from an average low of ...