Jump to Main Content
- Wajant, H.; Forster, S.; Selmar, D.; Effenberger, F.; Pfizemaier, K.
- Plant physiology 1995 v.109 no.4 pp. 1231-1238
- aldehyde-lyases; metabolism; nitriles; cyanogenesis; cyanogenic glycosides; glycosides; isozymes; enzyme activity; pH; temperature; carbonyl compounds; substrate specificity; species differences; catalytic activity
- ... identified vicianin as the cyanogenic compound of Phlebodium aureum. The ...
... contrast to other hydroxynitrile lyases, mandelonitrile lyase (MDL) from P. aureum was ...
... (R)-MDLs isolated from several species of the Rosaceae family, (R)-MDL from P. aureum ...
- Campos, Valquiria
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2009 v.40 no.9-10 pp. 1590-1603
- Phlebodium, etc ; soil pollution; arsenic; pollution control; phytoremediation; Pteris vittata; nutrient uptake; arsenates; arsenites; quantitative analysis; solubility; redox potential; redox reactions; absorption; iron oxides; Brazil; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... investigate the ability of Pteris vittata L. (Pteridophyta) and Phlebodium aureum (L.) J. ...
... Phlebodium aureum did not remove As as well as Pteris vittata. Under more reducing ...