Jump to Main Content
- Xing, Shihe; Chen, Chengrong; Zhou, Biqing; Zhang, Hui; Nang, Zhongmin; Xu, Zihong
- Journal of soils and sediments 2010 v.10 no.4 pp. 748-757
- Phoebe nanmu, etc ; Cunninghamia lanceolata; Podocarpus; Taxodium distichum; asparaginase; carbon; coniferous forests; enzyme activity; forest ecosystems; forest plantations; forest soils; microbial biomass; microbial communities; nitrogen; potassium chloride; proteinases; soil microorganisms; soil sampling; temperate zones; urease; China; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... nanmu (broadleaf Phoebe) in subtropical China. Three extraction methods (water, hot ...
... Nagai Podocarpus and coniferous Pond cypress (mixed species), and broadleaf Phoebe ...
... the surface soils (0-20 cm) under the broadleaf Phoebe than under the Coniferous ...
- Hu, Yi; Wang, Bin; Hu, Tingxing; Chen, Hong; Li, Han; Zhang, Wei; Zhong, Yu; Hu, Hongling
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2015 v.37 no.4 pp. 1831
- Phoebe, etc ; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ascorbic acid; catalase; drought; drought tolerance; ecological restoration; greenhouses; hydrogen peroxide; leaves; lipid peroxidation; ornamental plants; peroxidase; proteins; saplings; superoxide anion; superoxide dismutase; turgor; water stress; wood quality; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Nanmu (Phoebe zhennan S. Lee) is a well-known rare tree species in China that ...
... Recently, the cultivation of nanmu has gained attention for use in tree resource ...
... tolerance and post-drought recovery of nanmu, which is associated with antioxidative ...
- Ge, Yongjin; He, Xiaoyong; Wang, Junfeng; Jiang, Bo; Ye, Ronghua; Lin, Xinchun
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2014 v.36 no.5 pp. 1241-1250
- Phoebe bournei, etc ; afforestation; chlorophyll; drought; leaves; malondialdehyde; oxidative stress; peroxidase; plant protection; planting; proline; seedlings; sugars; superoxide dismutase; water content; water stress; wood; China; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Phoebe bournei commonly called nanmu is an important and endemic wood species ...
... threshold. The results will provide some theoretical and practical guidance for nanmu ...