Jump to Main Content
- Clarkson, FM; Clarkson, BD; Gemmill, CEC
- New Zealand journal of botany 2012 v.50 no.2 pp. 185-201
- Pittosporum, etc ; chemistry; epiphytes; flora; flowers; forest growth; forests; genetic techniques and protocols; genetic variation; habitats; islands; latitude; leaves; phylogeny; shrubs; taxonomy; temperature; New Zealand; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... ecology of the endemic New Zealand facultative shrub epiphyte Pittosporum cornifolium ...
... of latitude 42°15′S. Pittosporum cornifolium is typically associated with old ...
... have declined, P. cornifolium is not currently threatened, however, it should be ...
- Carter, Sophie N.; Miller, Steven; Meyer, Stacey J.; Gemmill, Chrissen E. C.
- Systematic botany 2018 v.43 no.2 pp. 633-643
- Pittosporum, etc ; Callistemon; DNA; Metrosideros excelsa; Xeronema; corolla; epiphytes; fruits; herbaria; islands; new species; nucleotide sequences; petioles; plant taxonomy; risk; sequence diversity; shrubs; New Zealand; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Here we describe Pittosporum roimata, the only vascular plant endemic to the ...
... previously been referred to as a distinct yellow-flowered variant of Pittosporum ...
... cornifolium (tāwhiri karo, wharewhareatua), a morphologically similar epiphytic shrub ...