Jump to Main Content
- Warren, Robert J. II; Mordecai, Erin
- Plant ecology 2010 v.209 no.1 pp. 1-9
- Polygonatum biflorum, etc ; Phyllosticta; deciduous forests; disease incidence; disease occurrence; fungi; geographical distribution; host-pathogen relationships; hosts; indigenous species; leaf spot; pathogen survival; plant pathogens; population dynamics; reproduction; soil water; understory; Appalachian region; North Carolina; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... a leaf spot pathogen (Phyllosticta sp.) in a natural population of Polygonatum ...
... biflorum, an understory herb native to deciduous forest understories in the eastern US, ...
... of the plants. We tracked six P. biflorum populations and disease incidence, as ...
- ERNST, CRYSTAL; CAPPUCCINO, NAOMI; ARNASON, JOHN THOR
- Ecological entomology 2007 v.32 no.1 pp. 45-52
- Polygonatum biflorum, etc ; Clintonia borealis; Lilioceris lilii; Lilium; adults; cultivars; diet; eggs; feeding behavior; females; food plants; host plants; hybrids; indigenous species; introduced species; larvae; leaf area; leaves; neonates; oviposition; pests; phylogeny; pupae; rearing; wood; North America; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Streptopus amplexifolius, and Polygonatum biflorum; however, all but L. philadelphicum ...