Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Jisu; Jeong, Seong Hoon; Lee, Woojae; Min, Hyeyoung
- Food science and biotechnology 2017 v.26 no.3 pp. 791-799
- anti-inflammatory activity; anti-inflammatory agents; blisters; bone fractures; diarrhea; ethanol; food plants; gene expression; immunoblotting; inducible nitric oxide synthase; interleukin-1beta; messenger RNA; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; muscles; nitric oxide; phosphorylation; prostaglandin synthase; prostaglandins; secretion; signal transduction; transactivators
- ... Pothos scandens, an edible plant, has been traditionally used for reducing ...
... diarrhea. P. scandens ethanol extract (PSE) was evaluated for its anti-inflammatory ...
... conclusion, this study demonstrated that P. scandens exhibited anti-inflammatory activity, ...
- PubMed Central:
- Muhit, Md. Abdul; Izumikawa, Masahiro; Umehara, Kaoru; Noguchi, Hiroshi
- Phytochemistry 2016 v.121 pp. 30-37
- Araceae; breast neoplasms; epigallocatechin; esters; glucosides; histamine; humans; hyaluronoglucosaminidase; mechanism of action; medicinal plants; metastasis; roots; rosmarinic acid; traditional medicine
- ... Extracts from the stem and roots of the Bangladeshi medicinal plant Pothos ...
... scandens L. (Araceae) were isolated, and three hemiterpene glucoside aromatic esters, ...
- Poli, Letícia Peres; Temponi, Lívia Godinho; Coan, Alessandra Ike
- Botany 2014 v.93 no.1 pp. 47-56
- Anthurium; flowering; ontogeny; plant ovary; taxonomy
- ... of Pothoidium Schott and Pothos L. and only one species of Anthurium Schott, with ...
... described in Anthurium scandens (Aubl.) Engl. is first reported for the genus in this ...