Jump to Main Content
- Wiesenborn, William D.
- Western North American naturalist 2015 v.75 no.2 pp. 192-199
- Prunus, etc ; Andrena; Bombyliidae; Calliphoridae; Syrphidae; Tachinidae; almonds; diet; female flowers; females; insects; larvae; males; pollen; pollination; pollinators; shrubs; Mojave Desert; Nevada; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Desert almond, Prunus fasciculata (Rosaceae), is a Mojave Desert shrub that ...
... aspirated carried P. fasciculata pollen grains, recognized by their tricolpate shape in ...
... Copestylum were frequently aspirated and carried high P. fasciculata pollen loads and ...
- Brown, James E.; Maddox, Joe B.; Splittstoesser, Walter E.
- Journal of environmental quality 1983 v.12 no.4 pp. 523-525
- Chamaecrista fasciculata; Prunus serotina, etc ; Amorpha fruticosa; Cassia; Chenopodium album; Desmodium canadense; Elaeagnus umbellata; Erechtites; Eupatorium; Malus; Persicaria pensylvanica; Phytolacca americana; Robinia pseudoacacia; Rumex crispus; autumn; forbs; grasses; growing season; indigo; mine spoil; pH; plant competition; plant height; seed germination; seeds; shale; shrubs; silt loam soils; snakes; sorrel; sowing; spring; summer; survival rate; trees; winter; Show all 36 Subjects
- ... crabapple), Prunus serotina (Black cherry), and Robinia pseucoacacia (Black locust). There ...
... fasciculata (partridge pea), Chenopodium album (lambsquarter), Desmodium canadense ...