Jump to Main Content
- Chalak, L.; Elbitar, A.; Chehade, A.
- Acta horticulturae 2014 no.1032 pp. 207-214
- Prunus, etc ; altitude; flora; gene pool; genetic variation; habitats; leaves; rain; species diversity; wild relatives; Lebanon; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... korschinskii, P. spartioides, P. ursine and P. prostrate. In comparison to the findings of ...
... species within the genus Prunus (Rosaceae) in the Bekaa region, a province in Lebanon ...
... between 250 and 1200 mm) were studied. Only 6 species of Prunus were found, belonging ...
- Rajabpoor, Shakiba; Kiani, Soghra; Sorkheh, Karim; Tavakoli, Farahnaz
- Journal of forestry research 2014 v.25 no.3 pp. 523-534
- Prunus, etc ; almonds; buds; catalase; chlorophyll; cultivars; drought; genotype; growth and development; interspecific variation; leaves; malondialdehyde; osmotic stress; permeability; photosynthesis; screening; shoots; stress tolerance; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... ‘Spartioides’ (Prunus arabica (Olivier) Neikle, Prunus glauca (Browicz) A.E. Murray, Prunus ...
... and development in selected wild almond species (eight Prunus spp.) grown in ...
... species. However, the putative tolerant Prunus spp. showed better performance than the ...
- Chalak, L.; Hamadeh, B.
- Acta horticulturae 2015 no.1074 pp. 43-48
- Prunus dulcis, etc ; almonds; energy; flora; habitats; land restoration; overgrazing; rootstocks; rural communities; surveys; trees; wild relatives; wildfires; Lebanon; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... orientalis and P. spartioides. Wild Prunus dulcis were observed in most of the visited ...
... species were found in their natural habitats, e.g., Prunus dulcis, P. korschinskii, P. ...