Jump to Main Content
- Both, Holger; Brüggemann, Wolfgang
- Trees 2009 v.23 no.5 pp. 1081-1090
- Quercus robur, etc ; case studies; climate; electron transfer; electron transport chain; hybrids; leaf development; leaves; lutein; photosynthesis; seasonal development; seasonal variation; sucrose; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... hybrid Q. x turneri was assessed under Central European climate conditions. In all ...
... Leaf development of Quercus robur (deciduous), Q. ilex (evergreen) and of their ...
- Brüggemann, Wolfgang; Bergmann, Michael; Nierbauer, Kai-Uwe; Pflug, Ellen; Schmidt, Carlo; Weber, Daniel
- Trees 2009 v.23 no.5 pp. 1091-1100
- Quercus, etc ; antheraxanthin; climate; climate change; frost; hybrids; leaves; lutein; photoinhibition; photosystem II; temperature; violaxanthin; winter hardiness; Central European region; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... ssp. ilex and Q. suber and the semideciduous hybrids. Q. x turneri and Q. x ...
... winter-acclimated leaves of the evergreen taxa except for Q. x turneri produced zea- and ...
... under climate change scenarios, the evergreen Mediterranean Quercus taxa Q. ilex ...