Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Dequan; Duan, Lizhen; Zhou, Nong
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2014 v.52 pp. 14-19
- DNA; DNA barcoding; Zingiberaceae; chloroplasts; genetic variation; internal transcribed spacers; polymerase chain reaction; species identification
- ... cautleoides var. pubescens as an independent species based on molecular data, namely R. ...
... matK) and one nrDNA marker (ITS) were tested for species identification in Roscoea ...
... variability in Roscoea. Moreover, it might be more appropriate to treat Roscoea ...
- Du, Guang-Hui; Zhang, Zhi-Qiang; Li, Qing-Jun
- Journal of plant research 2012 v.125 no.5 pp. 595-603
- Zingiberaceae; hybrids; interspecific hybridization; sympatry; China
- ... were found on the sympatric population of Roscoea humeana and R. cautleoides at ...
... intermediate individuals were the hybrids of R. humeana and R. cautleoides from the ...
... natural hybridization between sympatric R. humeana and R. cautleoides. The results ...
- Zhao, Jian‐Li; Gugger, Paul F.; Xia, Yong‐Mei; Li, Qing‐Jun
- Journal of biogeography 2016 v.43 no.10 pp. 1990-2001
- Bayesian theory; chloroplast DNA; climate; climate change; discriminant analysis; genes; internal transcribed spacers; models; multivariate analysis; niches; phylogeography; principal component analysis; refuge habitats; China
- ... R. cautleoides, to test whether ecological speciation was associated with ...
... species R. cautleoides was derived from the high‐elevational species R. humeana. ...
... differentiation. MAIN CONCLUSIONS: Divergence between R. humeana and R. cautleoides was recent ...