Jump to Main Content
- Fall, Fatoumata; Diouf, Diégane; Fall, Dioumacor; Bakhoum, Niokhor; Thioye, Babacar; Kane, Aboubacry; Ndiaye, Cheikh; Ndoye, Ibrahima; Bâ, Amadou Mustapha
- Arid land research and management 2017 v.31 no.1 pp. 46-56
- Sporobolus, etc ; absorption; biomass production; chlorophyll; greenhouses; physiological response; potassium; proline; roots; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; seedlings; shoots; sodium; sodium chloride; soil; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Seedlings of S. robustus were exposed to increasing NaCl concentrations (0, 50, ...
... NaCl concentrations. The optimum growth of S. robustus (4.12 to 5.25 g · plant ⁻¹) ...
... and roots decreased with increasing salinity. The proline contents in S. robustus ...
- Fall, Fatoumata; Le Roux, Christine; Bâ, Amadou Mustapha; Fall, Dioumacor; Bakhoum, Niokhor; Faye, Mathieu Ndigue; Kane, Aboubacry; Ndoye, Ibrahima; Diouf, Diegane
- Systematic and applied microbiology 2018
- Sporobolus, etc ; Ensifer; Mesorhizobium; Prosopis juliflora; Rhizobium; Vachellia; dry environmental conditions; dry season; genetic variation; genotype; grasses; halophytes; hosts; internal transcribed spacers; legumes; nurse plants; phylogeny; population density; rhizosphere; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; saline soils; salinity; salt tolerance; seedlings; species recruitment; surveys; wet season; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... legume-nodulating rhizobia (LNR) in the rhizosphere of a salt-tolerant grass, Sporobolus ...
... robustus Kunth, in the dry and rainy seasons along a salinity gradient, and to test ...
... efficient strains on P. juliflora and V. seyal seedlings. We concluded that S. robustus ...