Jump to Main Content
- Kil, Eui-Joon; Byun, Hee-Seong; Kim, Sunhoo; Cho, Seungchan; Cho, Sungrae; Roh, Kangsan; Lee, Kyeong-Yeoll; Choi, Hong-Soo; Kim, Chang-Seok; Lee, Sukchan
- Plant disease 2015 v.99 no.5 pp. 588-592
- Bemisia tabaci; Myosoton aquaticum; Southern blotting; Tomato yellow leaf curl virus; aquatic plants; cages; greenhouse production; greenhouses; insect vectors; intergenic DNA; nucleotide sequences; overwintering; plant diseases and disorders; plant viruses; polymerase chain reaction; subtropics; tomatoes; weed hosts; winter
- ... overwintering TYLCV. Stellaria aquatica, a winter-hardy weed, was found growing with ...
... TYLCV-infected tomato plants in greenhouse production. TYLCV was detected in S. aquatica ...
... TYLCV-viruliferous whiteflies, and S. aquatica were identical. During winter (December to ...
- Chon, Sang-Uk; Heo, Buk-Gu; Park, Yong-Seo; Kim, Dong-Kwan; Gorinstein, Shela
- Plant foods for human nutrition 2009 v.64 no.1 pp. 25-31
- Stellaria, etc ; Amaranthus tricolor; Eleutherococcus; Euonymus alatus; Hypericum; Zanthoxylum; antioxidant activity; cytotoxicity; drugs; free radical scavengers; inhibitory concentration 50; methanol; salads; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Stellaria aquatica, Eleutherococcus sessilifolrus and Z. schinifolium showed the highest ...
... anticancer activities against Calu-6 (IC50 < 25.0 μgml⁻¹) and from S. aquatica ...
- Okazaki, S.; Okuda, M.; Komi, K.; Yoshimatsu, H.; Iwanami, T.
- Plant disease 2007 v.91 no.7 pp. 842-846
- Stellaria, etc ; disease reservoirs; sweet peppers; insect pests; plant diseases and disorders; overwintering; Capsicum annuum; crop residues; vegetable crops; Frankliniella occidentalis; Lamium amplexicaule; insect vectors; fruit drop; weeds; Tomato spotted wilt orthotospovirus; disease surveillance; disease incidence; Japan; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... incidence of infection was low in weeds. Stellaria aquatica was infected frequently; ...
... however, the infections were considered secondary cases since S. aquatica appeared in ...