Jump to Main Content
- Lenahan, O.; Graves, W.R.
- Acta horticulturae 2010 no.885 pp. 209-212
- Styrax, etc ; carbon dioxide; carboxylation; climate; ecotypes; electron transfer; industry; latitude; models; photosynthesis; shrubs; temperature; trees; Florida; Illinois; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Styrax americanus Lam. (American snowbell) is a shrub or small tree (up to 4 ...
... RuBP [ribulose-1,5-bisphophate]) by using published models. Styrax americanus was ...
... whether its temperature tolerances differ from those of S. americanus indigenous to ...
- Graves, W.R.
- Acta horticulturae 2010 no.885 pp. 131-137
- Styrax, etc ; Alnus; Dirca; Frankia; bacteria; cold tolerance; habitats; heat treatment; indigenous species; landscapes; landscaping; photosynthesis; population genetics; researchers; scientists; seeds; shrubs; students; trees; North America; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... pronounced cold hardiness of a small, northern-disjunct population of Styrax americanus ...