Jump to Main Content
- Pumijumnong, Nathsuda; Buajan, Supaporn
- Trees 2013 v.27 no.2 pp. 409-417
- Tetrameles, etc ; Canarium; Magnolia; Spondias; Toona ciliata; cambium; climatic factors; national parks; trees; wet season; wood; Thailand; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Khao Yai National Park. The species studied were Tetrameles nudiflora, Magnolia ...
... Tetrameles nudiflora and Magnolia baillonii was most active when rainfall reached its ...
- Tomita, Mizuki; Hirabuki, Yoshihiko; Araki, Yuji; Tsukawaki, Shinji; Ly, Bora; hang, Peou
- Journal of landscape ecology 2015 v.7 no.3 pp. 49-59
- Tetrameles, etc ; Dipterocarpus; Lagerstroemia; allometry; biodiversity; ecosystem services; equations; forests; image analysis; landscapes; monitoring; remote sensing; spatial data; tourism; trees; Cambodia; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... dominant species (Dipterocarpus alatus, Lagerstroemia calyculata and Tetrameles ...
... nudiflora), and to identify crowns of the dominant species.Population structures of trees ...
... segregated from each other. D. alatus, L. calyculata and T. nudiflora were concentrated, ...