Jump to Main Content
- Gartner, Barbara L.
- Ecology 1991 v.72 no.6 pp. 2005-2015
- Toxicodendron diversilobum, etc ; biomass; cell walls; internodes; leaves; mechanics; models; shoots; shrubs; vines; xylem; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... studied the architecture, anatomy, and mechanics of western poison oak (Toxicodendron ...
... diversilobum), a plant that grows as a vine when provided with external support but otherwise ...
- Draper, W.M.; Wijekoon, D.; McKinney, M.; Behniwal, P.; Perera, S.K.; Flessel, C.P.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2002 v.50 no.7 pp. 1852-1858
- Toxicodendron diversilobum, etc ; allergens; phenols; atmospheric pressure; ionization; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... This paper describes atmospheric pressure ionization (API) LC-MS-MS determination of urushiols, 3-n-alkenyl- and -alkyl-substituted catechols responsible for poison oak dermatitis. Urushiol was isolated from Western poison oak according to the method of Elsohly et al. (1) (J. Nat. Prod. 1982, 45, 532-538)-the purified preparation contained C17- and C15-substituted urushiols with zero, one, two, an ...